PICKUP Selected as a Winner of 2021 AutoTech Breakthrough Award for Transportation Management Solution of the Year
PICKUP recognized for its end-to-end solution that helps retailers and commercial businesses provide fast and convenient delivery services
DALLAS – Oct. 20, 2021 – PICKUP, an enterprise-grade, last-mile delivery solution provider for leading retailers, commercial and industrial businesses, today announced it has been awarded “Transportation Management Solution of the Year” by Tech Breakthrough, a leading market intelligence organization.
With over 1,400 nominations this year, the AutoTech Breakthrough Awards honors excellence and recognizes the creativity, hard work and successes of companies, technologies and products in the field of transportation and automotive technology.
“It’s an honor to be awarded Transportation Management Solution of the Year as we help retailers and commercial businesses establish a competitive advantage in a tough climate,” said Brenda Stoner, CEO and founder, PICKUP. “Last-mile delivery is a critical part of the customer experience, and we are proud to serve as a trusted partner to meet consumers’ ever-increasing expectations for fast and convenient delivery services.”
PICKUP is one of the nation’s fastest growing logistics providers, with a deep concentration in creating elevated experiences for the last-mile delivery of big, heavy and high value items. Its PICKUP Fusion solution offers omni-channel capabilities that allow brands to access advanced last-mile delivery along with a fully vetted fleet of delivery professionals.
The cloud-based platform is a cohesive architecture and technology stack, allowing PICKUP to move quickly for its partners and without boundaries. Fusion’s omni-channel capabilities equip brands to handle full-assortment delivery for their entire catalog, exposing inventory that may not have previously been available via traditional e-commerce transactions. PICKUP’s Fusion technology measures market-based capacity of both supply and demand to meet delivery windows and ensure customers have the best possible delivery experience.
Additional benefits of the Fusion platform include:
- Fully vetted fleet of delivery professionals – PICKUP Good Guys, consisting of vetted first responders and military veterans, create a last-mile delivery experience with proven speed, efficiency, professionalism and communication.
- A secure and compliant platform – PICKUP has completed SOC 2 Type 1 compliance certifications, allowing the company to implement critical security policies to protect customer and partner data.
- Reverse logistics – Partners can manage reverse logistics needs and support the return of big and heavy goods to the appropriate store, warehouse or distribution center through the Fusion platform and PICKUP Good Guys.
- Customer support – Customers have direct access to a best-in-class customer experience team for any questions, escalations and guidance.
- Partner support – Partners have access to PICKUP’s integrated account team to navigate queries and support needs.
PICKUP is an enterprise-grade, last-mile delivery service and one of the nation’s fastest growing on-demand logistics providers. The company’s trust-verified PICKUP Good Guys deliver a broad assortment of big, heavy and high value items, from furniture to mattresses. PICKUP partners with leading retailers and commercial businesses to transform their omni-channel delivery experience. PICKUP implemented a defined and documented security program, and completed SOC 2 Type 1 compliance certification with new security features that will further disrupt the logistics and last-mile supply chain industry. The company’s people and technology enable PICKUP Good Guys to consistently provide exceptional customer experiences. PICKUP currently operates in over 75 cities and reaches 150 million people, with plans for aggressive expansion. To learn more about PICKUP, including career opportunities, please visit pickupdelivers.com.
Ketner Group Communications (for PICKUP)