We respect your privacy and personal information in the same way we do our own. This policy describes what information we may collect from you, how it is used and who will have access to that information.
The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our Sites. We do not collect or retain any personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. When you visit our Site, we may collect and store non-personally identifiable information such as:
- Your geographic location and demographic data discerned by our analytics,
- the date and time you access our Site,
- and manner in which you reached our Site.
This data is used to help us broaden our reach to other potential customers. It is only used internally unless you authorize otherwise.
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To our PICKUP network to provide services to you;
- To organizations that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service; process credit cards; conduct research, marketing or data processing; or to provide marketing or promotional services on our behalf, to the extent that information is necessary to provide services to us;
- To protect the Site and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
To prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, PICKUP has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online. Your credit card data and information are not stored on our servers and use state of the art secure methods to ensure they cannot be obtained by any other parties.
All questions and concerns about your privacy can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: June 2015